1. Two car garage
2. 6’ deep wrap around front porch with 6”x6” wrapped
posts and wood rail
3. Louvered shutters on front elevation
4. Double bay windows at stair landings and loft area
5. Sidelights each side of front door, with transom
6. Solid vinyl windows. Grills between glass all four sides
7. Full brick first floor front elevation, including garage gable
and brick under bond.
1. Hip roof
1. Double reverse gables with boxout at loft area
1. First floor laundry.
2. Gas burning fireplace with gas logs and doors. Marble to mantel
3. 9’ ceiling first floor
4. Fourth bedroom or loft with wood railing overlooking foyer.
5. Plant shelf in foyer.
6. Tile main and master bath floors. Balance of floors have a floor covering
7. Cabinets: Oak, flat panel doors, one lazy susan, 42” uppers and snack
8. Plumbing: 5’ fiberglass shower in master bath
9. Wood rails at stair and landing area at great room (closed treads)
10.Electrical: 150 amp service
11.Light fixture allowance
12. 8’ doorwall off dining.
and specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.