1. Large two car garage.
2. 24’x8’ covered front porch with 6”x6” boxed
posts and rail.
3. Windows: Solid vinyl, grills in glass front elevation.
4. Boxed out front bedroom window with reverse gable.
5. Brick above garage door and around octagon window. Brick front
Brick belt high on sides and rear. RB&B siding on porch and box
out window. Vinyl siding above brick on sides and rear.
1. Fireplace with raised hearth, brick face to mantel height with
2. Studio ceiling in great room and dining room.
3. Tile main & master bath floors: Balance of floors have a floor
4. Cabinets: Oak with cathedral style flat panel. Snack bar in kitchen.
5. Pantry with wire spice racks on both doors.
6. 150 amp service. Light fixture allowance.
7. 48”x16” glass block window over tub.
8. Window seat in bedroom #3.
9. French patio door in master bedroom.
10. Pocket door closing off bedroom #2 and #3 area.
Plans and specifications are
subject to change without notice or obligation.